Wahpeton Senior Center Med Van For Radiation Treatment
1. Med Van leaves the Wahpeton Senior Center around 6:45 a.m.
2. This service is available to people of any age and is available Monday-Friday as long as volunteers can be found to drive. Minus holidays and weather permitting.
3. This service is for radiation treatments only. If you have another appointment other than the radiation treatment, you will need to find another way to get to your appointment.
4. There is no fee for this service. If you would like to make a donation upon completion of your treatment that is very much appreciated
5. If any sort of assistance is needed, please notify the office as soon as possible as there are times we are unable to assist because of safety issues.
6. Unfortunately, the Med Van is NOT Handicap/Wheelchair accessible.
7. If for any reason you will not be riding the van on a scheduled day, please notify the office as soon as possible.
8. Remember that all of our Med Van Drivers are volunteers. Please arrive on time to the Wahpeton Senior Center and promptly return to the van upon completion of your treatment.
9. It is recommended that you have a backup plan for transportation to your appointments, especially during the months of November through March. If there is a storm, weather advisory, no travel advised or any other unsafe reason, the van may not run. If possible, we will try to notify you of the cancellation the evening before or by 6:00 a.m. the morning of your appointment.
10. We have the right to refuse service.
If you have any questions or need to schedule a ride, please call the Wahpeton Senior Center at 642-5746